Are you interested in contemporary art? And would you like to know more about the Museum of Contemporary Art and its exhibitions in and outside the museum walls? Then you should join Club M. As a member, you are invited to openings, talks and special events.
The membership offers free admission to the museum and advantages like:
• Private view invitations
• Invitations to all of the club’s events
• Access to the museum’s different facilities
• The opportunity to host your own events in the palace’s grand hall
• 10 % discount in the bookshop
• Opportunity to volunteer at the museum and its events
Club M also organises guided art tours to, for example, Documenta (which is held every five years in Kassel) and the Venice Biennial.
Annual fee 2013
• Household: 250 DKK
• Pensioner/student: 100 DKK
• Company/institution: 600 DKK
Note: The abovementioned guided art tours are not included in the annual fee.
Registration and subscriptions:
Helle Bjerggard Johansen
+45 4631 6573